Welcome to HealthSmart MSO Inc.
HealthSmart Management Services Organization, Inc. is a full service MSO focused on process and results in Managed Care. Our Client’s consist of Independent Physician Associations (IPA’s), Medical Groups, Hospitals and Physician Practices. We strive to provide our Client’s and their contracted Health Plans, Providers and Patients with cost effective, coordinated and compliant services in a timely manner. Our goal is focused on assisting our Client’s in providing friendly and supportive “managed” care.
WHY CHOOSE US
HealthSmart MSO, Inc. (HSMSO) is a management service organization serving the needs of providers in a managed care setting.
HealthSmart MSO's goal is to ensure its Managed IPA's, Medical Groups, Hospitals and Physician Practices have a coordinated cost effective delivery system where quality services to members and physicians are achieved.
To motivate, facilitate, and create opportunities for our client’s and team. To provide compassionate quality care to our providers and their patients with integrity.
Participation in Federal Program Verification Requirement
Provider office(s) are required to conduct and review the Medi-Cal Suspended & Ineligible, Office of the Inspector General (OIG), and System for Award Management (SAM) list of Excluded Individuals and Entities (LEIE list) prior to the hiring, employing, or contracting of any new, temporary, volunteer employee(s), and/or consultants, and monthly thereafter, to ensure that none of these persons or entities are excluded or become excluded from participation in federal programs.
- IPA Attestation Form – Associated Dignity Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Angeles IPA, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – California Pacific Physicians Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Healthy New Life Medical Corporation
- IPA Attestation Form – Korean American Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Noble Community Medical Associates, Inc, Of Mid-Orange County.
- IPA Attestation Form – Orange County Advantage Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Regent Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Southland Advantage Medical Group, Inc.
Medi-Cal Provider Training
The purpose of this training is to provide an overview of the California Children's Services (CCS) and Genetically Handicapped Persons Program(GHPP), please click below.
ICD-10 diagnosis code set for October 1, 2015. Only claims with an ICD-10 diagnosis code on or after October 1, 2015 will be accepted based on Date of Service. Find more information, please click below.
CalOptima 2019 Annual Trainings
- 2019 One CareConnect Program Overview
- 2019 OneCare Model of Care
- 2019 DisabilityAwareness
- 2019 Cultural Competency
- 2019 CalOptima Trainings Attestation Noble
CalOptima Model of Care
Model of Care Training 2016 and 2017
Blue Shield Promise Health Plan Staff and Provider Model of Care Training
Blue Shield Promise Health Plan - Standard of Conducts Training 2016
- Soc - Attestation Compliance Letter
- Policy 70.17.39 Compliance Policy and Procedure
- Policy 50.17.21 Compliance Policy and Procedure-MAPD-MMP
- Compliance Expectations
- Anti-Fraud Plan
- Standards of Conduct
- Policy 50.17.20 Compliance Policy and Procedure
- Attestation Form 2016
Blue Shield Promise Health Plan - Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Training 2016
- General Compliance Training MediCal Letter
- General Compliance Training Medicare Letter
- Anti Fraud Plan- DRA Requirements
- Avoiding Medicare and Medicaid Fraud and Abuse
- Anti-Fraud Plan
- Attestation Form 2016
Blue Shield Promise Health Plan - Forms
Well Care/Easy Choice Model of Care
Easy Choice Model of Care Provider Training
D-SNP Model of Care training
Molina Health Plan - Model of Care
Model of Care Training 2019
- Molina medicare Model of Care 2019
- Model of Care Training Attestation 2019
- MOC Quick Reference Guide
Model of Care Training 2017
Molina Training 2016
LA CARE Health Plan 2017 Cal MediConnect (CMC) Training
- CMC- Appeals, Grievances and Member Rights
- CMC-Critical Incidents 2017
- Cultural Competency 2017
- CMC-Dementia 2017
- CMC-Disability 2017
- CMC- Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) 2017
- CMC-Model of Care/Care Coordination/ICT 2017
- Provider Marketing 2017
- Attestation for LA Care Mandatory CMS Training
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse & General Compliance Training
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ("CMS") require Health Plans to Provide Fraud, Waste and Abuse ("FWA") and General Compliance Training to their contracted first-tier, downstream and related entities ("FDRs"); as well as FDRs employees who are involved in administration or delivery of Medicare Part C and D and Medicaid benefits. This annual training must be completed and attested to. HealthSmart MSO and its contracted IPA’s utilize the Industry Collaboration Effort ("ICE") Medicare (and Medicaid) Compliance and Fraud/Waste/Abuse Training:
- IPA Attestation Form - Associated Dignity Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Angeles IPA, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - California Pacific Physicians Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Healthy New Life Medical Corporation.
- IPA Attestation Form - Korean American Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Noble Community Meidical Associates, Inc, Of Mid-Orange County
- IPA Attestation Form - Orange County Advantage Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Regent Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Southland Advantage Medical Group, Inc.
- DHCS Medi-Cal APL 19-001 - Effective 07-01-2019
- Medicare Part C and D Compliance Training - 2019
- Medicare Part C and D Fraud, Waste, and Abuse - 2019
- HIPPA Training-2019
- Compliance Program Code of Conduct 2019
- Safeguard Medical Identity Toolkit
- Understand and Preventing Provider Medical Identity Theft
- Preventing Provider Medical Identity Theft
- ICE General Instructions for FWA Training
- ICE Compliance Training Confirmation
- ICE Compliance FWA Training Presentation
Please submit your signed Attestation for your Entity to: Compliance@healthsmartmso.com or Fax (714) 947-8708