Welcome to HealthSmart MSO Inc.
HealthSmart Management Services Organization, Inc. is a full service MSO focused on process and results in Managed Care. Our Client’s consist of Independent Physician Associations (IPA’s), Medical Groups, Hospitals and Physician Practices. We strive to provide our Client’s and their contracted Health Plans, Providers and Patients with cost effective, coordinated and compliant services in a timely manner. Our goal is focused on assisting our Client’s in providing friendly and supportive “managed” care.
WHY CHOOSE US
HealthSmart MSO, Inc. (HSMSO) is a management service organization serving the needs of providers in a managed care setting.
HealthSmart MSO's goal is to ensure its Managed IPA's, Medical Groups, Hospitals and Physician Practices have a coordinated cost effective delivery system where quality services to members and physicians are achieved.
To motivate, facilitate, and create opportunities for our client’s and team. To provide compassionate quality care to our providers and their patients with integrity.
Participation in Federal Program Verification Requirement
Provider office(s) are required to conduct and review the Medi-Cal Suspended & Ineligible, Office of the Inspector General (OIG), and System for Award Management (SAM) list of Excluded Individuals and Entities (LEIE list) prior to the hiring, employing, or contracting of any new, temporary, volunteer employee(s), and/or consultants, and monthly thereafter, to ensure that none of these persons or entities are excluded or become excluded from participation in federal programs.
- IPA Attestation Form – Associated Dignity Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Angeles IPA, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – California Pacific Physicians Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Healthy New Life Medical Corporation
- IPA Attestation Form – Korean American Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Noble Community Medical Associates, Inc, Of Mid-Orange County.
- IPA Attestation Form – Orange County Advantage Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Regent Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form – Southland Advantage Medical Group, Inc.
Health Net Model of Care
- 2020 Health Net Model of Care (MOC) Training
- 2020 Health Net CMC MOC Training Attestation
- Angeles-IPA, A Medical Corporation, Health Net Health Plan Training Sign Off
Medi-Cal Provider Training
Blue Shield Promise Health Plan Staff and Provider Model of Care Training
Well Care/Easy Choice Model of Care
Easy Choice Model of Care Provider Training
D-SNP Model of Care training
Molina Health Plan - Model of Care
Model of Care Training
- Molina Medicare Model of Care Training Deck 2020
- Model of Care Training Attestation 2020
- 2020 Provider Training Quick Reference Guide
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse & General Compliance Training
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services ("CMS") require Health Plans to Provide Fraud, Waste and Abuse ("FWA") and General Compliance Training to their contracted first-tier, downstream and related entities ("FDRs"); as well as FDRs employees who are involved in administration or delivery of Medicare Part C and D and Medicaid benefits. This annual training must be completed and attested to. HealthSmart MSO and its contracted IPA’s utilize the Industry Collaboration Effort ("ICE") Medicare (and Medicaid) Compliance and Fraud/Waste/Abuse Training:
- IPA Attestation Form - Associated Dignity Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Angeles-IPA, A Medical Corporation
- IPA Attestation Form - California Pacific Physicians Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Healthy New Life Medical Corporation.
- IPA Attestation Form - Korean American Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Noble Community Medical Associates, Inc, Of Mid-Orange County
- IPA Attestation Form - Orange County Advantage Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Regent Medical Group, Inc.
- IPA Attestation Form - Southland Advantage Medical Group, Inc.
- DHCS Medi-Cal APL 19-001 - Effective 07-01-2019
- Safeguard Medical Identity Toolkit
- Understand and Preventing Provider Medical Identity Theft
- Preventing Provider Medical Identity Theft
- ICE General Instructions for FWA Training
- ICE Compliance Training Confirmation
- ICE Compliance FWA Training Presentation
- ICE Health Care Fraud and Abuse
- ICE General Compliance
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability
- Compliance Program Standards of Conduct/Code of Conduct
Access and Availability
We are committed to ensuring patients receive health care services in a timely manner applicable to the patient's condition. Our access and availability standards are based on the Department of Managed Health Care (DMHC) regulatory and National Committee of Quality Assurance.
All Primary Care and Specialist Physicians are responsible for providing timely appointment and telephone access to all patients.
Please submit your signed Attestation for your Entity to: Compliance@healthsmartmso.com or Fax (714) 947-8708